Thursday, September 19, 2013

Changing our lives one dream at a time!

Last week Maverick and I received the greatest news!! We can not believe it's only been a week!! What I can't believe even MORE is that I haven't shared this awesome news with ya'll!

WE ARE GOING TO BE LEAGUE OPERATORS!!

Yes, you heard me right -Maverick and I are purchasing part of the Pool League that we play in. Our current LOs want to expand into Central AR and we get to reap the benefits by purchasing part of the territory from them.

In all honesty we couldn't be happier!! I am so excited to do 2 things I love for my living: Photography and Pool. Dreams can come true!!

In Love, Laughter and Light...
Jester



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!