Anyhoot, I figured "I'm not showering in dirty water, and not doing my dishes in Dirty water, but hell, I clean my floor with dirty water when I mop" (starts out clean, then gets dirty)... I try and find the mop. Its no where to be found. I find the swiffer... Can't find any wet pads. Grab a rag, fill up the sink with Bleach (its dirty water, ok) and comet and go to "moping" the kitchen floor with a rag. So, I've been on my hands and knees. I vacuumed my bedroom, cleaned it up (on the weekends it can get kinda rough, I get lazy on the weekends sometimes) Vacuum the living room & dining area. Daddy's been runnin the water since he got home. Still Dirty. So he calls my cousin that works with the L&W people. They'll be doing this all day. UGH. No shower for me. I feel so nasty (or should I say "dirty"). (I HAVE to shower I can't stand it when I dont get one)
Scooped the poop. Washed my hands in bleach (cuz of the dirty water). And now I'm waiting for the water people to get done so I can do the dishes and then take a shower so I can go look for a job. Thier is no way in hell I'm leaving this house without a shower. Not unless its an emergency.
So anyways, this is Dirty day. lol.
Feeling:
Listening to: daddy on the phone


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!