Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Crappy Day

Yesterday, the Blazer started actin up, so that means that Daddy is havin to drive mom back n forth to work. Well, he didn't work today because she said she'd probly only work 1/2 a day so when I got up, i couldn't go look for a job immediatly, he didn't want me out with the Silverado incase she called needin to come home. Ok. Well, its 4pm and she never did call. He said I could go put in apps today when they get back from him picking her up.

I'm gonna go put in at this Hotel that I was told Suga quit at. I was gonna go there before, but I was told she was workin there, and given the history of us "breakin up" I figured it wouldn't be a good idea if we worked together. So, I'm going now. I'm crossin my fingers.

I havn't got one call from anyplace that I've put in. I can't believe this shit. What the fuck is so wrong with me? I don't get it. I'm a hard worker for ANYplace that I work at. This is some kinds of bullshit.

I COULD have a job workin at XXX-Mart but daddy said "NO" not while I'm under his roof, well driving his truck. I told him he could drop me off a McDonalds and pick me up at McDonalds which is right next to XXX-Mart but he said NO. Again. Fuck. And the club here in town, I got offered a job there too and Daddy said NO. Cuz its a place of "sin". Jesus, he use to work there as a bouncer on the weekends. Why Can't I work there? As before, he can drop me off and pick me up. Its not like anyone is going to see his truck that way.

I'm really really starting to get frustrated. And pissed. And I don't want to become a bitch. I really dont. Hephaestus can tell you, when things don't go the way thier suppose to, I can become a royal bitch. And I don't want to be a bitch. Thats the bad side of me. I only want the good side of me. I hate being a bitch. Sometimes I just can't help it. When I'm pissed off or frustrated about something, it just happens. Geez, I sound like a schizo.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: Pissy


Listening to: Bo Bice "The Real Thing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!