Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dinner and a Movie... make that two

Last night Taranis and I went out to celebrate 2 years together. We went to Maggionos for dinner then we watched Transformers II and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. Both were awesome movies! And if you've been straddling the fence on Transformers because of the mixed reviews... just go see it! You wont be dissapointed!

July was a defining month in our relationship so we pick the middle of it to celebrate; its when he decided he wanted to move to the area and live closer to me, and its the month he asked me to be his girlfriend. August '07 he moved IN with ME and my room mates into thier house... and when I said we were going to take it slow, we did... it wasn't until November when we said "I love you"

It's not been a perfect relationship but it IS the BEST relationship I have ever been in!!

a little over a month ago he asked me to marry him.

I can't wait to walk down the aisle!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow girl! That is SO romantic and beautiful. Congrats on the anniversary and the PROPOSAL. I cannot wait to hear all about the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that, somehow, a bit of stuff that accurately portrayed the wormy way the Obama administration can be expected to function got through in the movie (in the slimey, always wrong government sleezeballs) - sort of an inadvertent truth telling.

    Did you get that perception from it?

    Titan Saturnae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani: awe!! thank you :) i can't wait to ramble on and on and turn my blog into a wedding frenzy when we start hardcore putting things together :)

    Titan: yes, yes we did... i was rather ominous...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!