Monday, July 02, 2007

band practice and other things

so yesterday me and the guys had a real good day of practicing and talking. they proposed some songs to me that i never considered singing before and we tried em out. once i learn them (1st time hearing them on a few songs) then it should be pretty good. i'm game for anything, lol. (musically that is)

I guess you could call it official. Corny read my blog and said he'd make it easy for me and asked me to be his girlfriend. So, its official. I'm nolonger single, he's my boyfriend. which is way awesome.

Crystal however has some issues with it because of her own reasonings I don't quite understand. C'mon, he like me I like him, why shouldn't we be boyfriend girlfriend? Her main issue is our lack of alot of "dates" and the fact that he lives a few hours away. Big deal. He's soon to be moving to this area and we'll have lots more dates then. He loves my Drakkus, we get along greatly, I think we're really good together. I don't see why we can't call ourselves "boy/girlfriend"

It does kinda feel weird tho calling him my boyfriend. I havn't said that about anyone in a longtime. (over a year so not "real long" but long enough) Hell, I didn't even call Paisley my boyfriend to my conscious knowledge just " a guy I'm dating " and I think he might have been my longest relationship since Hephaestus excluding Aries. Now, aries I didn't call my boyfriend. And that's been over a year now.

Anyways, the whole point is. I've dated, I've dated a few guys. 1 or 2 I've wanted to call "boyfriend" and never got to that point. I ran when I felt that urge I think.

Anyways, whole point is, I gots me a man and he's wonderful. I don't plan on going to fast or too slow, lets hope we keep it at a nice even steady pace.

Other than the above, nothing really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!