Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Week Thusfar

Taranis and I had been planning on him comming up Yesterday but he showed up early! Monday night to be exact. I get home from work and he's online, sends me a message telling me he's 15 mins away. We ended up going out to Tree Guys and eating dinner then headed to the VFW to hangout with Crystal & Tazzie for a few and then Clownie met us at home and we all hung out for a bit.

Tuesday I worked while he job hunted. (I told yall he wants to move up to the area, right?) After Crystal and I got home the 4 of us went out to eat at Crossroads, came home and vegged. I ended up beating him playing WORMS which is an awesome game.

Yesterday was a little more funner. We were alone (no roomates) and decided to go to the movies. We went and saw Transformers took me back to when I was kid, like over 20 years ago. It was awesome, the graphics was amazing. I think some of the acting was a little forced, kinda slow at points, but over all I give it a huge thumbs up. He wanted to take me a Japanese Steakhouse and we ended up going to Shorties instead and had hotdogs/pulled bbq beef.

For me, lastnight was the perfect date. Awesome movie and Shorties afterwards and then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I'm not so good at "byes" so I try to get them over and done as fast as possible if I can't get out of it. I hope he doens't think I was trying to brush him off this morning on my way out the door. I just, I don't like saying "well, I don't know when I'll see you again, I'll miss you a whole bunch and I had an amazing week with you, etc" and deep down inside your wanting to die and beg them not to leave.

I can't do that. I have to keep going on the way I have been with the "I'll see him again and hopefully soon, til then he knows how I feel about him"

1 comment:

  1. A good surprise for a change! Goodie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!