Monday, June 08, 2009

omigod! i can't believe i bought this!!!

i just purchased my blackberry curve...

you see i thought i was gonna get one a few months ago and then had to buy tickets to see my sister graduate college and THEN my laptop went out... which, btw, she's working some of the time now... the laptop that is, not my sister! altho my sister does work........

ooooooooookay, anyways we just bought me my blackberry curve... i am nervous and scared at the same time about this new toy of mine... mainly the no music ringtones part!! but i guess i can survive that...

so, any advice anyone can give me on my new baby before it gets here in a few days??

(yes, i bought it online so i didn't have to upfront the money today but in a month when my bill is due, lol -- i want my man to be able to buy me other things for my birthday, i'll pay for the blackberry later!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey you deserve it! Congrats again on the engagement and the ring, it's so lovely! I will be there this weekend in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've had my blackberry curve for a year and a half now...and i don't know how i made it through life without it. i LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!