Thursday, January 22, 2009

this is what i want for my birthday



who wants to buy it for me?

Released for Sprint, the BlackBerry Curve 8350i runs on iDEN technology and uses push-to-talk communications. Through Direct Connect, users can use walkie-talkie off-network connections. The BlackBerry Curve 8350i is the first BlackBerry to offer Group Connect, letting users setup group conversations with up to 20 people. It includes integrated Wi-Fi capabilities, an integrated 2.0-megapixel camera with 5x digital zoom, flash and video recording, advanced media player to listen to music, watch videos and show pictures, microSD memory card slot, Bluetooth version 2.0 with support for (A2DP) stereo and built-in GPS capabilities for maps and directions.




I'll be your bestest friend forever...and ever... and ever... all i want is this blackberry curve with push to talk... that's all...

(my bday is 6/16)

5 comments:

  1. I like that. It is a perfect birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one too! It seems like everyone has a Blackberry and I feel left out! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... if you get one, can you send that person to my blog and tell them I want one too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!