Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cast & Crew Updates

So I realize what a great idea it was for me to put together the post listing out who I talk about and who they are to me... But I also realize that not everyone has been reading my blog since conception and wouldn't know exactly what's going on...

SO!

I am updating the "Cast and Crew" link you see below all posts. If I find a post that is a good indicator of this person's impact in my life I'll be adding it as a link behind the description.

J'Lynn, I hope you have alot of free time on your hands! Catching up on me might be time consuming!!!

2 comments:

  1. Blaez...thank you for putting this together. :) I think I'm all caught up...the best that I can be! It didn't take too long to read too! You are awesome! ;) And what a ride you have had girl... I'm glad that you are happy and settled now. Hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you're welcome!! i'm glad it didn't take too long :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!