Monday, April 20, 2009

Zombies & Post Apocolypse Worlds...

It's nice to find out you're not the only one who has Dreams and has visions of post apocalyptic stuff. Maiden and her hubby do too. However their conversation was/is nothing like mine and Joe's...

Since it's been a while since we've talked about Zombies and Maiden reminded me of Zombies today, I thought that I would share with you that I am still thinking of Zombies...

Because of the beautiful weather we've been having in Chicagoland the Man and I have had our windows and doors open. This causes me to be frantic. NOT because some person is going to come in and rob us. But because some monster or zombie is going to come crashing through the open screen door. I got the outside lit up at night like a fort you see in those movies.

I guess I could blame it on the meds, but I've had irrational Apocalypse and zombies fears since before my injury so that doesn't work.

So dear readers (the few I have) if you turned on the TV and they were saying that there was *something disastrous* that happened and it caused these uncontrollable creatures..... What would you do? And how do you think you might feel having some how avoided (so far) being contaminated and infected?

And just for shits and giggles... Say you woke up one morning and did all you normally do to go to work. And you step outside and realize there is nothing going on. You are (as far as you know) the last person on earth. What would you do? And would you DARE adventure outside at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!