Sunday, December 07, 2008

Ligion



I am sad to report that I have found that one of my fave bands and the band I saw live for valentines last year has broken up.

I am devastated about this. I KNOW they could have been as big as the acts they opened for. Short lived bands. I saw it all too often following the music biz as much as I use to.

These guys had actual talent and awesome charisma hanging out with us fans after the show. I love all the pictures I have of me and them together. One of them is from not too far from where we live... I hope maybe he'll see this and we can hangout some time... I think I'm going to email him -I do have his address after all.

On The Way -Ligion


Get Over Me -Ligion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!