Friday, February 16, 2007

Ligion, Crossfade & Saliva

Photobucket

Ligion was up first. Thier music really rocks! And thier lead singer, Ligion, reminds me of Pink Floyd. He said that he had never had anyone say that to him before. Well, leave it up to me to think of something different!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I got to chill with Ligion (the whole band) for a little bit after the show. One of thier members is from Bensenville which is right next door to me! Other wise, the band itself came outa Nashville, TN. Awesome band! I got a signed CD from them. Totally sweet. Thier song "On the Way" which is first on the soon to be released album, is my fave.

Next we have Crossfade. Ed (the lead singer) gave me his cigarette when he got onstage! I thought I was going to have a heart attack being that close to him, period end of discussion. Then he offers me his smoke and our fingers touched. I was in heaven. James (the drummer) gave me one of his drum sticks. That was fucking sweet. Then, at the end of the show all of the band members shook our hands in the front audience.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And finally, we have Saliva. I knew then at that point when Josey (the lead singer) walked onto the stage I was officially going to die of happy bliss right then and there because he was IN FRONT OF ME the entire time! During the song "ALWAYS" which has to be my fave song of thiers, he winked at me and then knelt in front of me when I blew him a kiss and then he KISSED HIS HAND AND HELD ONTO MY HAND THAT I BLEW THE KISS TO HIM WITH TIL THE END OF THE SONG. That, was... I thought I was going to DIE from happiness.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!