Monday, August 05, 2013

I'm sorry it's been so long!!!

When we moved to Hot Springs I didn't realize how much of my time would be taken out of the home and back into the insane and crazy. You all know me; I am good for a while and then "life" happens and I'm gone... Maverick and I have yet to have a child.. and I'm still struggling with my weight (I was doing awesome). We bought our first house together and then it burned down after we'd been in it for a month. I could careless about all the possessions we had; what kills me to this day is Drake & Kai are dead from the fire.
My paw prints ( 6-19-2013) for Drake and Kai RIP March 2013
 in honor and memory of Drakkus de Elder Thyme and Anunnaki Nysa who died in the house fire March of 2013
I got the "party dot" covered up that was on my hand and replaced it with this beautiful memorial to them. I miss my babies so much it hurts me. But I am slowly coming back together... Drake was almost 13 and Kai would have been 4. On top of the fire; I quit my job at the Car Lot (I don't think I've even talked to you guys about that place?!) I've been pursuing my own Photography Business. So that's pretty much it in a nutshell! I promise I'll try to stay around more... I wonder if there is still anyone out there reading this.

In Love, Laughter and Light...
Jester



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!