Saturday, October 13, 2012

Is there anybody out there??



So my life this past year has been pretty insane and hectic. I don't even know where to begin or end since it's been 10 months since I've blogged...

I can tell you I lost out pretty badly at the Regional in 9-ball singles last weekend. I have sworn that I will not be playing in a Regional or Singles competition until I am in a higher skill level bracket. Which is funny because I was told I was moved down a skill level, lol. The husband has went up to a 6 again. Me, I'm a lowly 2.

The baby thing didn't happen. We've pretty much given up on having children unless someone walks in and says "here, take my baby I don't want it" and I doubt that'll happen! Also crushed was our dreams of owning our own home; at least for the time being. That I know I can make happen eventually with a lot of saving and paying off of debts which doesn't come easy.

I celebrated my 1 year anniversary with the Car Lot I work at. I'm an account manager for a buy here pay here place in the town I live in. It can be fun and frustrating and rewarding and aggravating all at the same time!

I seem to have no free time anymore, I'm either working or playing pool. Or running doubles & singles tournaments...

Speaking of Doubles the Husband and I placed 33rd out of 256 teams in the National 9-ball doubles championships this past August. That was insane and so much fun! We spent 10 days in Las Vegas. oooo boy!

I am going to make it a point to try and blog every day or at least every other day. Call it a New Year resolution but the New Year hasn't come yet :-) to help me with that, is there any body out there? Is there anyone who cares if I still blog or if this thing dies?

Also, can you do it from you iPhone?!

In Love, Laughter and Light...
Jester


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!