Monday, August 12, 2013

It's getting a little insane around here

Last we talked I told you I quit my "9-5" to become a photographer. I must say that it's been a rollercoaster since I put in my notice and I'm going on 2 months as a self employed person. I can tell you right now there is so much more I'd have wanted to accomplish! I can motivate myself to work work work but not workout, lol.

My "must dos" every day include getting in my home gym. In my defense once I get a routine then someone or something interferes. Like 2 weeks ago when we babysat and housesat for 2 of our friends. They live out in the middle of nowhere and have a lake house. He's a semi-retired bachelor and has a son and they like to travel ALOT. When our house burned down He was nice enough to open his home to us and we stayed with him for a little bit. I honestly can not say "no" to housesitting because they've been so good to us.

Just in time for the house sitting excursion to be done; MIL comes down for a week long visit. She left today.

I have a lot on my plate right now. We have the photography we're trying to get up and going and then of course I have this other adventure that we're working on. I wish I could say more about it but I will when the time comes. HINT: I'll be self employed double time; running 2 businesses. Which the Photography is a Hobby Business (I am learning quickly that people want their friends to take their pictures; not "strangers"). And this other will generate actual income.

My fear is that this adventure doesn't happen and I will have to find another "9-5". It was leap of faith when I quit my job to do it on my own and right after that another opportunity fell into my lap. An opportunity that I can NOT pass up. And something we've been wanting to do for a while now.

In Love, Laughter and Light... Jester



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!