Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How, has it really been that long since I posted anything??

Looks like blogging has become one of those things were I do it once in a blue moon... I am so very sorry for that ya'll I never meant to go over a month almost 2 without posting anything...

Since I got my new job it's been very busy for me. I work from 10am to 7pm go straight to pool from work and you know us, we play 5 nights a week that means no home time except everyother saturday and everyother wednesday and every sunday... when i'm home i'm too busy to do anything but clean or run errands.

Still trying to get pregnant. I took my 4th round of chlomid this month. My levels were 9 something last month so she kept me at the 150 dosage. I haven't been a good girl about taking my prenatals. Someone slap my hand for being a bad pre-mommy...

Also trying to buy a house but that is going nowhere fast.

There you have it, mini quickie update... i think i'm going to watch tv now. I pay $70 a month for tv services and don't even get to watch it.

In Love, Laughter and Light...
Jester

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean girl... I can't believe the months that went by before I posted again...like 3 months! Yikes! Hope all is well with you & yours...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!