Wednesday, September 28, 2011

will this be a high point battle season?

Last week (on tuesdays) we won 3-2 and another team won 4-1 and another won 5-0...

well, the team that won 4-1 (Outlaw's team) we skunked them 5-0... talk about sweet victorious revenge! muhaha and the 5-0 team won 3-2... so that means we have put "2nd place in thier place" and we are tied with 1st place for high points so far... with the team we have right now we are awesome and I see no reason why we can not go all the way and win out with high points or battle it out and get 1st in the play offs... i know i know that's in january but still! i am forever in awe of this awesome team!!

And that team is: Jester (myself), Maverick (my husband), Holywood, BlackJack, Charlie, Ace and 2 other gentlemen I have yet to come up with a nickname for...

In Love, Laughter and Light...
Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!