Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Good News and Good Views

I HAVE A NEW JOB

I am so freaking happy about that! Trust me, my current job is tons better than my 1st one I had when we first moved here... but this new job... should be 100% better than both of them combined! No downtime (i hate being non busy at work), helping people, meeting new people. It's closer to home (by 30 minutes!), raise incentives and weekly bonuses and "good job" bonuses!! and I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it!!

I start the double dose of Chlomid on Friday!!!

Finally, after being damn near a month late on my period (and being freaked out about it and the negative pregnancy tests...) it started yesterday.  Woo... so happy!! I have a feeling October is our month! I pray that I can announce that we're pregnant on Thanksgiving! How cool would that be?!

In Love, Laughter and Light...
Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!