Thursday, September 15, 2011

no words can describe...

The anger, hurt and shock I felt yesterday when I was told that Outlaw was breaking from our Tues night team and forming his own team. After weeks of us talking and having discussions about having three 6s on our team and that someone will have to sit out everyweek and we should take turns and him sayin "he's fine with that he doesn't need to play everynight" goes off and starts mouthing about how he is leaving us because he can't play everynight there isn't enough room for three 6s... Black Jack and Maverick both said they would have alternated between the two of them and let him play everyweek if need be.

What's worse is he got Diamond to join up with him because he told her he'd take her boyfriend! Now, all of this could have been avoided (i think) if he had not begged us to have Mrs. Outlaw join us INSTEAD of Diamond's boy. Really? So now Diamond wants to stay with us but she wants to be with her man. She left us. Good-bye Diamond :-( BlackJack is upset and so is Maverick and I.

And now the fun really begins... I knew that Hollywood had an issue with BlackJack (says he's a sandbagger but really they play him off alot worse than he really is. Sometimes he does shoot that badly because he's tired! He drives a dump truck for a living and wakes up at 2am to get loaded at 3am to be at the site by day break. Given most nights are until Midnight on league night that's not enough rest and it does affect his game.) Anyways, Hollywood doesn't want BlackJack on the team! Seriously, fuckin bullshit. He's got 2 of the biggest sandbaggers on his Mon and Wed night teams and he's gonna call shit on BlackJack? I think not. I told him, you don't have to like him you don't even have to speak to him. Damn just hang out with everyone else. Fuck it all.

So have now:
Tues 8 ball: Jester (me), Maverick, BlackJack, Ace and Hollywood. That's the minimum players. We are meeting up with 2 others that the owner of our poolhall says needs a team. Here's to hopin because I like to have a full roster not the minimum requirements...especially seeing as how we got fucked in the summer session because of that with Namesless dude quitting us!

Thurs 9 ball: Jester, Maverick, Ace, Jones, Hollywood, Sundown. I kicked Outlaw off after his tuesday stunt, told him to go build his own damn team! And Metro quit. But she quit before all this BS happened.

Fri Doubles: Jester & Maverick... I was having misgivings about being on a doubles league with Mr. and Mrs. Outlaw anyways so that works out for the best!

In other news........

I've taken 2 pregnancy tests, all are negative. They've doubled my chlomid. I still haven't started my period. I'm on meds to make it start. I got about 7 more days of those and hopefully should start within a few days and then 5 days after i start i can take my double dose of chlomid...

In Love, Laughter and Light...
Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!