Saturday, September 24, 2011

Exciting Pool News!! and other tidbits...

Maverick's Monday night 9 ball team scored 88 points out of 100 against thier opponent and thankfully I got out of work on time for once so I was able to witness the majority of it. I think the LO (league operator) said it might be a record for our division!!

Tuesday night our in-house league won 3-2 and we are tied for 3rd place out of 8 teams lol. 1st place got a 5-0 and 2nd place got 4-1. We play the 4-1 winners next week.

Wednesday night Mav's team lost 4-1 to BlackJack's team.

Thursday night I can't remember exactly how many points we got... I think it was 60 something but we are 1st place out of 4 teams. The other match the winner won by 3 points so that means they got 53 points. We play the loser of that matchup next week.

Friday night doubles. this week was 8 ball; next week is 9 ball. we've had some issues getting this division off the ground but we ended up playing last night and won 3-2 which means we lost both singles matchs but won the doubles.

Now for the exciting news.........

Maverick has been appointed League Rep!! That means instead of running to the LO with questions and disputes/advice that means they go to my hubby! (Which they do anyways.) It's an official position and everything. It's so freaking awesome!! I am proud of him 100,000%. AND I've taken over running the singles boards qualifiers for going to the regionals to qualify for nationals. Our LO (hubby and wife team) have a LARGE area that they cover and truly need our help and they are so very thankful for us and we are so very happy to be apart of this League and be recognized for our standing sportsmanships etc.

On a more personal note......

It's been a few days since I took my last "make her period start" pill. Nothing yet... Still negatory on the pregnancy tests... I can't wait for it to start so I can take the chlomid again.

Also, on Tuesday I put in my app at a local company and an hour later they called me for an interview. Wednesday I interviewed and it went wonderfully. Friday I called to check up on things and to follow up and she said they'd know by Monday... Omigod I want/need this job so bad! The hours are perfect and it's closer to home and I can devote more time to our league.

In Love, Laughter and Light...
Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!