Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello Baby Makers!

Thursday I went to the Dr. this was the appointment we've been waiting for: to get a conception plan and start makin babies!! Today will be my last day of this round of baby makers. Sadly it doesn't seem like my body wants to cooperate here lately. I'll spare you all the nasty details. Lets just say it's been a frustrating past 3 months. I did however get off the one meds I've been on for the past 4 years or so. I am very happy about that!

I hope to bring you sonogram pictures soon! I just need to keep remembering to have patience. The time will come and i'll have a beautiful baby with my wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!