Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday... on a Tuesday!

Last week I was 244 lbs when I weighed in. A few days ago I cheated and glanced at the scale and it said about 240.5 and this morning when I hopped on it was truly 241. So that's 3 lbs in this past week. I am so freaking happy!!

However, we also did my measurements and they stayed the same/barely changed so we figure I did em wrong the first time?! Who knows all I know is my clothes are looser (very noticeably looser I need a belt for my jeans!) and I feel so much better than I have in a long long time!!

(i did my stuff a day early because of my double shift tomorrow and our pool league)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!