Sunday, August 08, 2010

what's behind door number 2?

The Move...

woo -deep breath. I put in my notice at work. Last friday of this month = my last day at work...

I told ya'll shit was getting interesting.

So I blabbed it all over FB. His mom didn't know --I thought he told her. She's upset with us. Saying we're making a rash decision to move without jobs... Its a BOLD decision but not yet rash. So made us look like fools on FB by posting it on his wall for all to see. I'm a tad bit upset over that myself -she couldn't call or write privately? I think our lines of communication are not on the same wavelength. Maybe she's upset we're not moving to her state? I don't know... it's his choice as well as mine and we chose AR together if he wanted he could have put in for FL but it's always been AR...

Otto has quit and is joining the Navy. I'm going to miss him and all the people I work with. Even Savannah and Jade though they are a bit dense at times. I feel bad for the new boss (who is still nameless) that replaced Montie. All of us leaving. I can understand how frustrated and upset she might be. I'm gonna miss "momma" the most aka Addison. She's awesome.

I plan on catching up on blogs soon... As you can see I've been crazy and hectic lately. Working tons of hours and stressing major bigtime over the drastic change coming in our lives...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited for you guys! I wish you the best of luck! :) Big changes.... Yikes!! Woo-hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arg. I forgot about the verification. I closed out my last comment and forgot. Boo! Anyhow. Congrats on the move. You rock. Loving the Bridal stats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog : )

    hope all goes well on the move. sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!