Saturday, June 05, 2010

Boot Camp results

so today is the last day of week 6 and tomorrow starts week 7. in all this time i've lost 5 lbs. my excerizing has not been consistant. too much travel too much just being plain ole wore out from work.

this is also the week i turn 30.

and i found a million beautiful dresses that i want to try on and my mom wants me to try on dresses but i can't because i don't want to be a fat bride! i don't want to be fat ever again!

so i am making a renewed effort. i have such a short amount of time between now and the wedding. i have to lose at the least 70 lbs just to fit into my old clothes i brought up here when i moved that are now shoved into my closet to forever collect dust and rott...

2 comments:

  1. Holding steady is a good thing with everything you've had going on!!! :)

    Okay girl...let's get down to business this week! I must get restarted this Monday the 7th!!!! Let's go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the weight loss. Just take it slow and steady and it'll all come together. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!