Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boot Camp results

due to my uncles death and traveling to arkansas for an emergency trip i haven't done so well since my last update.

I've walked 18.5 miles in 2 weeks (if you'll recall last time I updated it was 16.5 in one week).

I am pleased to announce that I did not gain!! I maintained my 5lb loss.

we have not measured but I doubt that its any different than last update since I didn't lose.

This week's goals:
  • walk 20 miles total
  • lose another 5 lbs
Things I learned this past 2 weeks:
  • not eating breakfast makes me pig out during lunch (on the days I don't take a lunch)
  • i feel overly fat and sluggish on mornings that I didn't work out the night before
  • you must have an eating plan while traveling or you'll pig out on unhealthy foods-so we have one now its called Subway