Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boot Camp results

due to my uncles death and traveling to arkansas for an emergency trip i haven't done so well since my last update.

I've walked 18.5 miles in 2 weeks (if you'll recall last time I updated it was 16.5 in one week).

I am pleased to announce that I did not gain!! I maintained my 5lb loss.

we have not measured but I doubt that its any different than last update since I didn't lose.

This week's goals:
  • walk 20 miles total
  • lose another 5 lbs
Things I learned this past 2 weeks:
  • not eating breakfast makes me pig out during lunch (on the days I don't take a lunch)
  • i feel overly fat and sluggish on mornings that I didn't work out the night before
  • you must have an eating plan while traveling or you'll pig out on unhealthy foods-so we have one now its called Subway

2 comments:

  1. This is good news to remain the same. :) Good job!!

    If only my results were as positive....... Ugh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on maintaining your weight loss! Keep it up and you will get to where you want to be!

    I've really tried to eat healthier lately and hopefully I'll drop some pounds too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!