Sunday, January 24, 2010

uncoordinated

I can not walk and chew gum at the same time. So I walk and hold it in my mouth under my tongue unless I'm talking and then in my cheek like a squirrel...

So when I thought I'd use netflix for not just movies but work out videos I tried Crunch Gym: Cardio Salsa. It looked fun and seemed interesting enough...as long as I don't trip over my own two feet causing a fall and me breaking a limb!


Turns out this workout is not for me... Being a spine surgery patient some of the moves were not practical for me to do, the twisting was a little frightening. Including that after the warmup (which was fun) I couldn't follow anything she said at all or the moves. Her simplistic breakdown turned into nothing but a jumbled mess in regards to guidance.

I have about 20 more videos in my que for workouts. I'll keep you updated on which ones I like the best.