Sunday, January 24, 2010

uncoordinated

I can not walk and chew gum at the same time. So I walk and hold it in my mouth under my tongue unless I'm talking and then in my cheek like a squirrel...

So when I thought I'd use netflix for not just movies but work out videos I tried Crunch Gym: Cardio Salsa. It looked fun and seemed interesting enough...as long as I don't trip over my own two feet causing a fall and me breaking a limb!


Turns out this workout is not for me... Being a spine surgery patient some of the moves were not practical for me to do, the twisting was a little frightening. Including that after the warmup (which was fun) I couldn't follow anything she said at all or the moves. Her simplistic breakdown turned into nothing but a jumbled mess in regards to guidance.

I have about 20 more videos in my que for workouts. I'll keep you updated on which ones I like the best.

4 comments:

  1. This is great that you are doing this!! :) You go girl! Keep up the good work. Back in the day when I did video workouts I feel in love with tae-bo! As I get older, I need simple...walk on treadmill, sit in seat lift weight bar on a machine, etc. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zumba baby. You may have to tone it down a bit, but its worth it. I need to lose some myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, be careful!!
    I know nothing to recommend because my level of sedentary is one step above coma...lol.
    Easy does it, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one I've ever actually did was 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels and I really liked it. I'm not sure how it would work with your back though!

    Sorry I have been MIA lately...I've been consumed with reading books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!