Saturday, January 02, 2010

Day 2 of 2010

I am happy to say I had a marvelous NYE spent with K and her family and my man. If you've never played the game Quelf, you need to. Especially while drinking pineapple upside down cake martinis! Oh so delicious!

Before K's party we had our traditional special dinner (aka lunch this year) and went to Olive Garden and had thier Tropical Sangria... SO NOMMY!

As you can see, I have no idea what to call this post...

So far 2010 has consisted of me unraveling the baby blanket for Pebble's son (again) because I was trying a new pattern and kept fucking it up. I have now switched to the tried and true pattern I know and love!

Goals for 2010...
Get Healthier
-there are million things that go with this (medications, weight, excersize, etc), so we'll leave it at that.

Obtain employment in Arkansas to be able to move when our lease is up.

Try NOT to make plans and final details on the wedding...its still over a year away!!
-I think I might have screwed up royally...we'll see how it pans out...

Crochet More

Read More

Facebook games LESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!