Thursday, December 10, 2009

you know what's nice?

having a "mother in law" that doesn't try and push other women onto her son aka your man... a MIL that is awesome and supportive of your relationship instead of possesive and jealous...who does something nice for you to truly just be nice instead of having alternative motive...

you want to know what else is nice? being able to talk to one of your future brother in laws and him not try to hit you up for money or a place to live or food....

i think i hit the jackpot on this one. got a royal straight for sure....

except there is a 1 card that likes to think its the queen when **I'M** THE Queen...(ahem)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah that sounds like a score to me. DEFINITELY a good thing considering the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, y ou definitely did luck out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!