Tuesday, December 08, 2009

being the better person means

Going to the police and reporting your bitchass.

Asking FMIL to remove you from her friends list... after all it was an accident anyways that you were added.

Reporting you to fb harassment and having your ugly mug NEVER to appear again.

Blocking you from EVER seeing Taranis' profile or contacting him.

wishing: I had some way to have kept all those texts you sent me last year harassing us.

thinking ahead: printed out your harassing emails off fb to give to the police.

I hope and pray you contact me again just so I can send your ghonasyphaherpalaides filled cunt to jail.

ps-- work went much better today and I was in my zone until I received an interesting email warning me that someone was going to take my man from me...oh yea, if that was gonna happen he wouldn't have divorced your ass 4 years ago you slimey cunt. AND he'd still be in contact with her... fucking psycho biatches. why can't they just jump off a cliff and die.

lol that's a damn good name for her: Ghonasyphaherpalaides

6 comments:

  1. and someone once asked me why I didn't do on-line social networking....things that make you go hmmm.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea... ya see it was fine and dandy until FMIL got FB. that's how she found us again because we changed our numbers and shit...got her blocked on our emails, ya know? then FMIL gets a FB acct, GONOAIDS adds her as a friend and FMIL accepted without realizing she did (she's not FB saavy) saw me and him on FMIL friends list and went to town!!! but we've gone through all our privacy settings and you can't see us now or msg us unless you are our friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! Now that's a word of the day if I ever read one. Let's see if I can use that today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIkes, sounds like not a very fun situation at all. I hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, why can't they jump off a cliff and die? That would be too easy. Sorry you have to deal with that psycho again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!