Sunday, December 13, 2009

tis the season for handcramps

Yup, just finished writing out my envelops to send off holiday cards...I'm late getting them out this year because I've been waiting for people to send me thier info cuz thier asses moved and I haven't gotten it... SO I blasted out a post on FB something about if you didn't get a card its your own fault cuz when I asked you didn't give me your address....same goes for wedding invites.

My list for wedding invites seems longer than my list of holiday cards sent out...I need to revisit that list and make some edits I believe.

so BioMom asked me what I'd like if she got me something for christmas and I said I need new work clothes because I'm trying to get a promotion. And she asked where I shop and I said mostly WalMart but Kohls would be cool and so would Target and KMart...so she sent me a giftcard to WalGreens. I know, I know, I should be thankful I get anything at all.

Anyways. I just find it ironic she asked me where and I said other stores and she sent me the one store I never shop at... NEVER shop at. Unless we're desperate to try and find something and have exhausted all other stores!!

Speaking of shopping......I've got errands to run. I'm either going to A-print off wallet sized pics of me and Joe at walgreens and send em with the cards to our families B- see if they have a giftcard to another store I can use this one to purchase or C- buy silly little presents to send to our siblings.

2 comments:

  1. It's the thought that counts, right? Ok,it does suck. Hope you can find something to get with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we printed off pics of us to send out with the cards and bought 2 snowglobes and 1 ornament where you put in your own picture. we're sending those to our parents....and we still have money on the card!! i think i'm gonna swing by tomorrow and buy some cute little funky stuff to shove in the box with the snowglobe going to daddy's for my sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!