Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nilla's lucky she's in a cage...

and I guess we're super lucky it must be a very sturdy cage. as it was turned over on its top when we got home...and Nilla was sitting on the ceiling chewing on cardboard...while Kai was stalking her...

sigh

along with missing ornaments on the tree

please tell me that she'll grow out of this! i do NOT remember any of my other cats messing with the tree when they were younger...

i can't use the squirt gun anymore it encourages her because she LIKES being sprayed with water. and i don't want to hit her but I did spank her ass. we've been spanking her alot so i guess we need to stop because its not working either.

wtf am i supose to do with my devil "child"?

3 comments:

  1. My cats used to climb in the tree. Drove me insane! She likes water???? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she'll lay in the tub or sink and meow until you run water and she'll play in it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA when Jon was a kitten and I sprayed him with water he just looked at me and continued on with what he was doing.

    My sisters cat used to climb the tree and sit in it all the time when she was a kitten.

    Have to love those little monsters! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!