Sunday, December 27, 2009

...Priceless

Thinking you got a discounted price on NFL tickets but realizing when you pick them up you over paid for them by $20 each = $170

Cost to pay for downtown parking for a special event = $50

Gas driving an hour each way to pick up said tickets plus gas to drive downtown and back for the game = $60

Sharing a memory with your fiance of your first NFL game live and in person with one of your most idolized football players Brett Favre = Priceless.

Yes ladies and gents WE are going to our first ever NFL game and its a MONDAY NIGHT football game! WoOtWoOt! Vikings vs Bears. I'm gonna get to see my Brett Favre play LIVE. omigod I think I'm going to have a panic attack or something.

I'm so fucking hyped up... It's either Brett or all the sugar I consumed over my long ass holiday 4 day weekend. And you know what? LOL new years is ANOTHER 4 day weekend. I am so blessed!

Its a been a great christmas! Its going to be a fabulous new years! and 2010 is going to ROCK the SOCKS off any other year because as of 4 2010 I will begin my count down of "1 more year until we're married" and my "9 months until my dress fittings" etc etc etc. This is also going to be the year where I have been 100% completely pain free. And I'm going to do something about all the luggage that got snuck into my trunk!

HELLO 2010! HELLO NEW YEAR! HELLO EVERYONE! BRING IT ON! I'M READY FOR THE GREATNESS OF THE LAST YEAR OF MY "SINGLE" LIFE!!!

I can't wait to marry this fiance of mine. I really can't. And now every day ticks another day closer to our lease being up. Another day closer to us looking for a job in Arkansas AND Florida because we don't know where we're supose to be, where ever we find a job is where we'll go. Another day closer to our saying "I do" and another moment closer to the second we drive off and start our honeymoon and bask in the glory that is our love and a whole new chapter begins in our life.

2 comments:

  1. Awe.... :D You go girl!!! So happy for you! Hugs & High-Fives my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!...Hey. Sorry I missed saying all the mushy Christmas stuff, but Happy New Year in advance. Rock on sweet pea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!