Tuesday, December 29, 2009

frozen solid

and exhausted. the game was great! but i'm still trying to thaw out! didn't get to bed until VERY early this morning and had to turn right around and wake up for work. next game is going to be on a weekend or planned far enough in advance i can take off the next day if its a night game.

its year end at work meaning tons of inventory in all outlets both food, beverage and retail. i can not wait until tomorrow is over and done! 4 day weekend (again) here I come!! i've been on my feet all night and then all day. i am surprised i am awake but i've been nodding off sitting here reading and catching up on blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!