Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I love my man so much. He gave me this awesome necklace yesterday he came by my work to give it to me...



I know you can't see the wording very well but it says "I Love You" and has a Pink rose engraved on it.




We made chexmix stuff today and Joe made homemade cinnamon buns!



Our neighbors created a giant snowman...as you can see its giant...




And you know nothing says christmas like holiday candy mix in a festive cute mug on the table and eggnog!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and A Joyful Yule to all my Pagan Friends!

I definatly pride myself in being a versatile pagan and I am so blessed that my fiance and I can share in this Holiday together altho it does mean different things to each of us.

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you & Joe, along with both of your families!

    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and Joe a wonderful Yule season and Merry Christmas!

    I learned more about the season from your post below than ever before.
    Thanks for sharing all that info, dear.

    I have such a good feeling that the coming year is going to be kick-ass terrific. Looking forward to sharing it with you, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The homemade cinnamon buns sound delicious! And I love the giant snowman. Your neighbors are talented. *l* You seem to be blessed and happy. That's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    Thanks for the card! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a great guy! I love your new necklace and it sounds like you guys had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all! its a been a wonderful christmas!! i couldn't be happier!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!