Tuesday, November 03, 2009

What The Hell Wednesday: Lucky You

Today’s WTH is brought to you by rainbows, blue moons and green clovers and the lucky number 7…here we go..




1.If you won the lottery lets say 200 million dollars what would be the first thing you would do?
pay off debts: mine, our parents and our siblings.

2.Do you think your a lucky person? why?
lol. i'm lucky to have Joe. I'm lucky to be alive. I'm lucky to have a car that runs (knock on wood) and gets me from A-Z. I'm lucky to have a roof over my head and food in my belly.

3.Do you have any lucky charms?
Yes.


4.Have you ever knocked on wood in hopes whatever you said doesn’t get jinks?
Did you not read #2?

5.If you could have just one thing..anything besides riches (money/gold) what would your wish for?
My own home in Arkansas on our piece of land we can farm and have animals.

6.Do you listen to your gut instincts or try to ignore them and wish you did?
I try to listen to my gut instincts. Sometimes I'm not so good at that!



7.Are you a glass half full or more of a glass half empty type person?
It really depends on the situation.


8.Do feel like you are fortunate in life or waiting for your turn? why?
In somethings I am fortunate and in others I'm waiting for my turn. I could go on forever on "why".

9.what is an attainable dream that you want to accomplish before you die?
Record an album. Play with a band onstage in front of fans. Have a baby.


10.If the world was going to end on friday…what would you do before it ended?
I don't know. I guess I'd abandon everything here in Illinois and run for Arkansas to be with my family.

11.Do you believe rabbits foots are bring good luck?
never thought about it, really. I had them before because I liked em and they were pretty and soft.

12.Do you believe blondes have all the luck?
bah! lol


13.If you could come up with an invention and make millions of dollars what would it be?
nuh huh! you're not stealing my ideas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember having a few rabbits feet when I was a kid. They had them in those gumball machine things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!