Friday, November 06, 2009

Happy Friday!

So Homer is going on vacation and she wont be around aall week! WOOHOO!

Today was payday and so we went and bought Taranis a new laptop. That means I got my desktop back AND we upgraded the memory on my laptop so its even better than ever! We now have 3 fully functional PCs.  We also got an all in 1 printer/scanner/copier for real cheap until we had to buy the damn connector cord which cost as much as the printer nearly. No Joke!

And speaking of better technology I was an even happier camper today at work than normal because I got Pics computer. One of the things that made me mad was she got a new PC a few months before she went on maternity leave. And there was no indication that I would be going on a leave or anything but she got the PC because hers crapped out on her and stopped working. I got her old memory.

Anyways, its not Vista, its XP (my work is too cheap for a new operating system) and it looks like here at home we'll be getting 7 soon on Taranis' laptop he gets a free upgrade.

It was soooooooooooo nice to be able to do stuff on my work PC without it taking forever! Now I can be even better and more efficient. Homer tried to fight it at first but she couldn't put up a good enough fight or reason as to why I didn't need a newer PC than the windows 2000 professional I was using that kept crashing on me! The OS I had wasn't even supported or didn't support alot of the software I had to use so I had to ask others (like homer) to print certain things for me. Not anymore!

So here I am, broke ass bitch by my own devices. Took my first paychek in months and what do I do? I spend it on computers and stuff... lol

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and more great news: I won! My insurance is paying my claims! I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON

And I have Candid Beauty, Larkin and Titan Saturnae to thank for helping me write my appeal letters!

Also what made today a great day is that Monte's birthday is Sunday so we gave him a birthday lunch party and we got a paid lunch for almost 2 hours. I was sooooooo freakin unproductive at work trying to get my new pc all geared out and loaded <3 lol I worked, just didn't get as much accomplished today as I normally do. But that's ok because Monday I will kick fucking billing ass!!!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lots of great news!! I love it! :) Plus a whole week w/o the bitch?! Loves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the insurance news. I am SO GLAD that it worked out. yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!