Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trying my best to shine!

Doing everything I can to prove that I deserve to keep my job and be in a lead or supervisor capacity. I get asked a question and 90% of the time I know the answer. the 10% I don't know is things that Homer kept close to her chest that NO ONE knew about. How's that for being ontop of my game?!

I felt more productive today. I hope this feeling lasts. I have to accomplish 200% by Monday morning at 8am.  That's when Homer will be back. And I have to do it without over time and leave early on Friday to eliminate what over time I do have....... wtf?! What happened to "you just do what you're doing and don't worry about it"...

I can do this...I can do this!

Ps, do you gals/guys go back and read posts you commented on? Sometimes I'm very bad about following up on comments and I want you all to know I love and appreciate your feed back. Let me know if you think I should be more active in responding and if you do, then I will do my 100% best to to do so!

5 comments:

  1. You will do it...I have total faith in you.

    As for the comments thing, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't...I do have to admit I'm pretty spoiled by the blogger comments that email you follow up comments... ;) But I'm lazy too...and it fits in with that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say GODSPEED! Remember, the first person who has to believe in you is yourself, so keep your head high.

    Re: comments, I should be better about it since I work on the internet, but so much information gets unwieldy and I start to flag. Eh, it happens. I don't think anyone takes it personally, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it. Just don't stress too much.
    I'm bad about comments myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it, just take it one step at a time and you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you all should be pleased and happy to know that i passed all of my "tests" this week with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!