Sunday, October 18, 2009

spooky graveyards and scary pumpkins!!

I was so super excited about carving the pumpkins that some of the pictures are a little blurry I couldn't stop shaking!!!








Taranis did the Spider and I did the Joker.

After the pumpkin carving he made pumpkin pie from the meat of the pumpkins after we carved them!! He is so super handy in the kitchen <3 pie crust and filling from scratch!!



While we were waiting for the pumpkin pie to cook, we put together our spoooooky graveyard infront of the house!!!







and then we enjoyed our pie!!




I figured that since I made ya'll all kinds of hungry with the chili I'd make you guys even more off the wall hungry with the Pie... Except Bayjb who doesn't like pumpkin!!!

Ok, I gotta finish the green!!! I am sooooooo close and between carving pumpkins and buying the graveyard stuff and putting everything together I have totally slacked on finishing the green on the crocheting and starting the yellow....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

3 comments:

  1. Look at all the talent in your household... Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween decor!
    That pie looks so goood!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!