Wednesday, October 21, 2009

last days of freedom...a huge sigh of relief...

We just got back from the Dr's office......


I officially return to work on Monday morning!!!

No more restrictions... which equals no fighting with work on what I can and can not do...

No "routine" physical therapy...continue the walking but no going to see an actual therapist.

Return to see him in 3 months and be brace free by then! He said he wants the brace GONEGONEGONE!! And let me tell ya.....I am MORE than happy to not have to wear that thing anymore!

Btw, have I told ya'll that I havn't had a narcotic pain reliever in about 2 weeks? And that I also haven't had a celebrex in about 1 week? And that I also have not had a muscle relaxer before bed in about 3 weeks...

I'm on a roll!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. You rock Jenn!!!!!I found my book, my cross broke, but was easily repaired, my glasses ....OK. I'll just shup. Zip. Less is more. More or less. See how it's not funny to you but I am giggling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Way to go!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go girl! That's great news. So glad to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a newbie.... Did you have back surgery??? I was in a bad auto accident 1.5 years ago and can relate to pain meds, physical therapy, braces, etc. I especially loved your liquid tears post. Your Maige kitty looks just like my Opie Taylor. I'm a singer, too. Sang pro for 25 yrs. Found you through Jean. Cheering you on with your dreams to sing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all!!! i am so very excited to go back to work!!! And you know i've second and tripple guessed myself and I'm soooo happy that the Dr is please and happy with what I do!!

    Lille Diane, yes I had a TLIF (spinal fusion) on Aug 4th 2009. After 4 yrs of being on a never ending rollercoaster of pain & depression I'm finally in a good place and pain free and I feel "normal" again!!! My back pain was a spontanous event, I woke up one morning and was in severe pain and couldn't move...Been hell ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How goes it Jenn? You OK? Just popping in for a HELLO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girlllllll! Such great news. Glad to see you are rockin' and rollin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!