Sunday, October 25, 2009

I go to work tomorrow...

Nothing real exciting happening other than that... we bought 2 new pumpkins to re-carve for halloween night since the squirrels ate the ones we did do...that pisses me off because they were awesome pumpkins!!!

I looking forward to getting tomorrow over and done with and just basically getting through the week.

I'll have you know that Homer has ignored and all emails I have sent her. I hope she doesn't try to say she never got them because then HR would be in on it because I copied them as well as blind copying Savannah too.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    Those damn squirrels. Hopefully they don't eat the new pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I'll be thinking of ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your first day back went good!!! BTW, have you heard about Victor in Y&R?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!