Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Riddle Me This...: Don't Let Those Chickens Come Home to Roost

Riddle Me This...: Don't Let Those Chickens Come Home to Roost
My very first boss as an attorney died suddenly recently. Well, it was sudden to me. For him, it was a rare form of cancer that dragged out over several months. I only found out about it because I had emailed him asking him to act as a reference for a position for which I was interviewing. Unfortunately, my last line in the email was "I hope this finds you well." He was not well. His wife responded that he would have been glad to help but that he was dying and only had a few weeks to live. At first I thought it was a joke, but even he wouldn't joke about that. He didn't even last a week after that email.


I encourage each and every one of you to go over and read the rest of Dani's post...

Make sure you have a tissue and an open heart to learning a valuable lesson.

Thank you, Dani! Thank you for sharing your story with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!