Saturday, August 08, 2009

I'm home from the Hospital

And let me tell you, I've never been so happy to be home before!

Taranis had to take the door off the bathroom because of my walker. I have an 'old people' shower chair and a potty converter with handles to help me easier. Its raised up high so I don't have to scoop so low.

I was not impressed by my care at the Hospital but that's a whole other story!! And typing it out on this blackberry would not be pleasant.

But here I am. Entering the next stage of recovery. Thank you all for all your well wishes. As soon as I'm able I'll catchup on my google reader :)

If your not a facebook friend already request me so you can truly enjoy my Hospital pics and drugged up talking, lol.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

4 comments:

  1. So I just tried to post this about five times, so if it repeats, I'm sorry, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad you're doing well and things went well. I'm thinking good thoughts and hoping the pain abates (permanently)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're home at least, but that sucks... at least you have the computer to keep you company! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're home! Hospitals suck. Sorry you got crappy care there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!