Monday, August 10, 2009

Help Wanted:

Seeking someone to sit with me while Taranis is at work.

Duties include: keeping me company, helping me potty (aka wipe my ass) and hold my hand when I cry.

This position has no monetary compensation but seeing me everyday should be value enough.

All applicants should respond immediately by visiting me at home. Visitation is not a binding agreement to fulfill the duties listed above.

Sincerely,
The Lonely Girl At Home

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

3 comments:

  1. Awe. As much as I'd love to be your CNA I am glad I am no where near your butt. Jenny. You still rock but not wiping it for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, you have won the bookmark giveaway on my blog. can you please email me your address at leetid83@googlemail.com.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. And you get prizes too. I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!