Wednesday, August 05, 2009

First 24 Hours

We arrived at the hospital yesterday and got me into pre-op setup. Got my IV in and all that good stuff.

After watching scoobie doo cartoons on tv for a bit I was given the stuff to make me sleepy and away I went into surgery.

Before I knew it I was in recovery and gettin lots of Dilaudid and antibiotics. Then I started to have a bad alergic reaction to the Dilaudid and they stoped it, gave me benedryl and started me on morphine.

After that the night was a blurr.

This morning I woke up to routine tests and physical therapy.

I tell you all right now it fuckin hurts!

Hopefully I can get a nap in soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! The pain will go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh- I hope the meds kick in soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending positive healing vibes... hope you feel at least a little better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!