Monday, August 31, 2009

I got a Matron of Honor!

As I said in a prior post i was pretty stumped on who I was going to ask to be my Maid/Matron of Honor. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings and I love each of these women so much! It was a very hard and tough decision!!

But I have made my decision and I have announced it to friends, family and most importantly to the other women standing up with me...

*drum roll*

Candid Beauty is going to be my Matron of Honor. I am so happy she said yes!! It brings me tears of joy and love!

Plus I got a HUGE shocker today as well while talking to MomI on the phone... our cakes alone are going to cost roughly $700 (total not each)!!! Oh My God. I begged and pleaded with her to let us do something different anything, but she said that its worth it and it'll be ok. That it pleases her and my father to no end to be able to pay for our wedding and reception. I asked if there was ANYthing I could do to help and she said "Pay for your wedding dress, invitations, etc and talk to FMIL about hosting the rehearsal dinner and that's all. Just show up and look beautiful!"

I can't believe I get to have the wedding of my dreams. I never thought I'd get to have so much! And the fact that my Aunt C who lives in Indiana GAVE US her centerpieces from her wedding anniversary that match perfectly with our wedding is just.

Oh my god I'm crying....

I'm marrying the most wonderful man in the world and I am so sorry that I was upset about my parents not being able to come and visit me before/after my surgery. Daddy and MomI are throwing thousands into my wedding and I was so petty, I was such a selfish little brat... I am a horrible person for that and I am truly sorry so very sorry. I didn't even ask for them to pay for my wedding! I asked her to make my flowers because she does such a wonderful job at creating flower arraingements and she's going to pay for my wedding!!

I am truly blessed by all the wonderful people I have in my life! I need to keep remembering that and never forget!

7 comments:

  1. thats amazing! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful when we get reminders that we are indeed, loved and treasured. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'Lynn & JustaGuy: Thank you so much!!

    CB: oh yes it is. oh yes yes yes indeedy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Blaez. My most heartfelt wishes go to the both of you. And a happy birthday to the lucky groom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww!! It is so great that you get to have the wedding of your dreams. Enjoy it! You two deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maiden: thank you on both counts! I'm the luckiest bride evah!! :D

    Dani: thank you, I thought it was going to be a little small thing thrown together with balloons and streamers but apperantly the parents aren't going to let that happen since we "eloped" with our 1st marriages because of lack of funding... guess they don't want that to happen again! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!