Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Humane Award and Best Blog Award

I was going to do this tomorrow but I have a bomb to drop tomorrow...


wow!! Lyn over at Once Upon A... has gotten alot of awards lately and has bestowed me as one of many to get them in return!!



The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals who regularly take part in my blog and always leave comments :) This lovely award is to thank those individuals for their growing friendships through the blog world.

My picks are:

  • First, I'm giving it back to Lyn because she's awesome about coming by and commenting.
  • Candid Beauty at All or Nothing because she's been a true friend in helping me deal with my pain and keep a higher selfesteem, even when i don't feel i deserve to have friends.
  • Auburn Kat because she's a kind hearted soul and going through much of the same issues as i regarding IRL friends.
  • What's Cooking and Various Sundries for being a fighter.
  • The Everyday Adventures of Me in the City because she always has a kind word to say and talks about cupcakes!


    The good thing about this award is all I have to do is pass it onto other favorite bloggers.

    Here are the rules:
    1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
    2) Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

  • First, I'm giving it back to Lyn (again) because she's awesome and I hope her finger feels better soon!!
  • Candid Beauty at All or Nothing i think this girl deserves some well earned recognition on how awesome she is!
  • Auburn Kat i hope she finds her dream job and home soon!
  • What's Cooking and Various Sundries because I can and I wanna!
  • The Everyday Adventures of Me in the City again she talks about cupcakes! and now dating!! she's got a good dating chapter going on.
  • I'll go eat worms i love how she can laugh in the face of whatever is bothering her
  • Riddle me this... omigods this girl makes me crack up!!
  • Wanna Be Reality Super Star i am hoping this will help encourage her to blog more!!!
  • Live it, LOVE it i never knew i could laugh so hard!! then i found LiLu...
  • Did I Say That Out Loud? her inlaws remind me of my exinlaws and i feel for the girl...

    i know i know some of you are tagged twice but... ya gotta love awards!!
  • 8 comments:

    1. Awww! Thanks, that's so sweet of you!

      I hope you are feeling better!

      ReplyDelete
    2. A good bomb? A PUPPY AND CANDY BOMB??

      ReplyDelete
    3. You can't hear it but you're getting a mini-applause from me! And now my coworkers are staring at me...

      But regardless, congrats. :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Congrats and thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    5. congrats to you and thank you, thank you! i will work on this :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thank you so much, love muffin! You just made my whole damn day :-)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Congrats on your awards and THANK YOU for mine. I am glad I make you laugh. I am taking this award and will post about it this week for sure :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thank you! I saw your post the other day and then forgot! Sorry! It's nice to get the awards. You're so sweet.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!