Friday, June 26, 2009

what do you do when your tv breaks?

yes, the huge widescreen 40 something inch HD bastard that weighs in a ton... that i'm still making payments on...

well, i guess i'm thankful its not paid for and its under warranty.

sound? scratchy. picture? white people were florescent yellow and now they are dark burnt sienna orange and everything else i black...

as if this day couldn't get any better!!

i got my epidural today and i get a phone call about work related stuff that i just look forward to with all of my being on monday.

can you feel the sarcasm yet?

repeat it with me...

i hate people i hate people i hate people i hate one certain person who is trying to ruin my life i hate people i hate people i hate people...

if it wasn't for insurance i'd have quit by now...

1 comment:

  1. I hate people too. Sorry about your TV.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!