Thursday, June 25, 2009

gonna make this short and sweet...

i havn't been talkative lately because all the stuff i want to talk about is stuff i can't talk about. and its been heavy and has nothing to do directly with me and my man it has more to do with other people... and might have something to do with work...

that being said.

i am going to go watch a tv show memoralizing Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett who i can't believe both of them died today. i am truly saddened.

tomorrow i have another epidural and i'll catch up on blogs and write more over the weekend... please forgive me!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope you are OK. And yes it is very sad about Farrah and MJ. I just watched a video of his that was posted on a blog yesterday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. myself i'm doing wonderful besides painful physical therapy, work stress and well, that's pretty much it!

    thank you for thinking of me, Lyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!