Sunday, June 14, 2009

if i told you i didn't want to talk about it would you forgive me?

i'm really sad and really dissapointed right now... i'm starting to calm down and talking about it would just rile me up again...

but know this: i have removed people out of my address book, off facebook and off mysapce like i promised i'd do if they fucked up again... which lying to me would be fucking up in my book.

i hate chicago
i hate the people here (present company exluded aka the bloggers and TitanSaturnae + his wife)
and i hate myself for putting myself in that position once again

will i never learn?

i made joe promise me he'd never let me do it again...

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that trusting people has betrayed you. Know your doing the right thing for yourself though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!