Thursday, June 11, 2009

i got an award!!! and a blackberry!!

Yesterday I gots my blackberry!! WooHoo!! can't stop playing with it and "making it mine"

and, today I was given an award from LivingDeadNurses



This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


1. Jen @ Free and Flawed
2. Val @ Life of a Valley Girl
3. RCG @ Red Curl Girl
4. Jessica @ The Everyday Adventures of Me in the City
5. K @ Wanna Be Reality Superstar
6. CandidBeauty @ All or Nothing and Everything in Between
7. LiLu @ Live It, Love It
8. Auburn Kat @ Auburn Kat
Honorable Mention (da nurse gave Lyn this award and I wanted to, too): Lyn H @ Once upon a ...

all 9 of these ladies are awesome!! and i love reading every single post they create all tho i may not comment on everyone of them!!

everyone else is awesome too and i was just going down the line and drawing numbers because I couldn't decide!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Jenny. My first award! I got home from work and was totally excited. Now I have to figure out who to pass it on to. I do have to say that you are on that list.

    Thank you Jenny for being an awesome mentor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your award with me! You're too sweet :) Also, congrats on the BlackBerry! I was super addicted to mine when I had it. Now I have an iPhone, which I'm even MORE addicted to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sweetie! And be prepared to be addicted to your Crackberry! You won't be able to put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, honey bear! Thank you SO much! You are the bestest and you totally deserved that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award!

    And I am so jealous of the Blackberry! Ughhhh.

    Shawna's Study Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! I am now one of your followers thanks to living dead nurse. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!